Saturday, December 10, 2016

Where did They Go?



Touch of Heaven
Story by: DrRita
Christian Writers 



   I've seen many miracles in my life, things that only God could have done.  The most recent was truly a healing miracle from the Lord.  It's a bit embarrassing as the details involve a bowel problem so bear with me.  I have suffered from internal and external hemorrhoids for  YEARS!! Over the years gastroenterologists (I've had several) have warned me that one day I will probably need surgery but to postpone it as long as possible.  This past summer I began having terrible bleeding, went to my GP and he confirmed that I had blood in my stool as well as the swelling that he called substantial.  He sent me to yet another gastroenterologist who set me of for both an upper GI scope (I have acid reflux also, *sigh*) and a colonoscopy with a plan to do a procedure on the hemorrhoids that would rid me of the worst of them without invasive surgery.   When I returned to the gastroenterologist for my follow-up she showed me the pictures and told me both "ends" were completely clear.  I had no sign of hemorrhoids, internal or external and no erosion in my esophagus (there had been signs in a prior scope) and that she didn't know why they weren't there now.  I told her that God had healed me and she simply smiled. She had no real answer. I since have felt so physically different, amazing!! I know it was God who had healed me, probably of more than just hemorrhoids. I praise him. 

Learn more about DrRita at: Rita's Ravings 

No comments:

Post a Comment